19th General Meeting of the European Association of Social Psychology
We are proud to participate in the 19th General Meeting of the EASP. Our symposium "Norms of hostility shape attitudes and behavior intentions toward the Roma and Travellers, the most marginalized minorities of Europe" got accepted. See you in Krakow!
It is our pleasure to inform you that our proposal has been accepted as a symposium for presentation at the EASP General Meeting.
You can look forward to the following talks:
- “I do not see anything discriminatory in this”: Constructing and legitimizing antigypsyism in Slovak political and lay discourse (Barbara Lášticová, Miroslav Popper, Xenia-Daniela Poslon, Lucia Hargašová, Dóra Belán)
- Attitudes towards Travellers and Collective Action Intentions: the mediating role of Political Discourse (Ashley O’Connor, Anca Minescu, Árpád Völgyesi)
- Group-affirmation enhances the tendency for people to conform to salient social norms: The case of pro-Roma collective action (Constantina Badea, David K. Sherman, Kevin R. Binning, Mihaela Boza, Anna Kende)
- Intergroup emotions, threat and moral exclusion as antecedents of prosocial versus anti-Roma collective action in Romania (Mihaela Boza)
- Attachment to the nation: does it connect or separate us? The relationship between national identification and intergroup relations (Árpád Völgyesi, Nóra Anna Lantos, Anna Kende)